Smoke Chicken Fried
* 10 pieces of smoked chicken meat
* Pepper powder 1 / 2 teaspoon
* Salt 1 / 4 teaspoon
* 1 egg white grains, mix well
* 10 sheets of spring roll skin
* Cream cheese 4 tablespoons, and blend until smooth
* 10 stems of fresh Asparagus
* Cooking oil 500 ml
1. Sprinkle chicken with smoked pepper and salt. Set aside.
2. Cut each asparagus spears into three parts, poached in boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove and drain.
3. Grab a sheet of spring roll skin, basting with egg white. Give the chicken smoked top.
4. Grease permukaannaya with whipped cream cheese, and add pieces of boiled asparagus.
5. Roll up neatly and glue edges with egg white.
6. Heat oil, fry chicken until golden brown smoke rolls. Remove and drain.
7. Serve warm.
For five servings