Spaghetti Sesame Salad
125 g dried spaghetti
100 g lettuce green / brown, roughly torn
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tsp sesame oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
100 g minced beef
1 tablespoon bottled hot pepper sauce
1 / 2 teaspoon dried red chili
1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
100 ml water
1 / 2 tsp white sesame seeds
* Boil the spaghetti until tender then drain.
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Put the chopped meat, stir until change of color and a bit dry.
* Add seasonings, stir until fully cooked. Lift.
* Arrange the spaghetti and lettuce in serving bowls.
* Give topping ingredients, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
* Serve immediately.
For two people