Sus Fried Macaroni Cheese
* 75 g margarine
* 200 ml water
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 125 grams of wheat flour proteins were
* 3 eggs
* 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
* 50 grams of easily melted cheddar cheese, cut in small boxes
* 2 pieces of chicken sausage, small cubes
* 1 / 4 teaspoon salt
* 1 / 4 teaspoon pepper
* 100 grams of macaroni, boiled
* Oil for frying
Supplementary Material Sus recipe Fried Macaroni Cheese:
* 100 grams of tomato sauce
* 100 grams of chili sauce
1. Heat margarine, water, and salt to boiling. Add flour. Stir until clotted.
2. Add the eggs and baking powder. Beat well. Add cheddar cheese, chicken sausage, salt, and pepper powder. Mix well. Enter the macaroni. Mix well.
3. Rounded form with a spoon.
4. Fry in heated oil over medium heat until cooked.
5. Serve with a complement.
For 30 pieces