Sweet Sour Broccoli Soup
* 300 grams of broccoli, cut into florets per
* Sweet corn 2 tablespoons pipil
* Kidney beans canned 3 tablespoons
* Shrimp sizes are 8 tails, peeled
* 1 tail squid, cleaned, cut into rings
* 2 pieces red pepper, discard the contents, long slice
* 1 liter Water
* Royco chicken 1 pack
* Pepper powder 1 / 4 teaspoon
1. Heat oil, saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Enter the red chili, shrimp and squid. Cook until wilted material.
2. Add the chopped tomato and chilli sauce, stir well. Pour the water, bring to a boil.
3. Enter the salt, Royco chicken, pepper, sugar and sweet corn. Cook until ingredients are tender.
4. Add broccoli and red beans, stir, and cook until the spices to infuse.
5. Pour lemon juice and sesame oil, stir well. Cook for 3 minutes. Lift.
6. Pour the soup into bowls and serve.
To 5 servingsv