Tofu Cashew Fried
* 2 pieces of egg tofu, cut into pieces
* 500 grams of corn starch
* Sufficient amount of oil, for frying
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 2 cm fresh ginger
* 2 tablespoons “sambal bangkok”
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 red bell pepper, sliced
* 1 piece of green onion, sliced
* 1 onion, chopped
* 100 grams of fried cashew nuts
How to Make:
1. Cut each egg tofu eight parts, coat with cornstarch and fry until cooked, remove from heat.
2. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to fry, saute garlic until wilted. Enter ginger, sambal bangkok, honey, soy sauce, salt, and pepper and stir well.
3. Enter the peppers, leeks, and onion, cook briefly, put tofu and cashew nuts, stir well, remove from heat.
4. Serve warm.