Turkish Rice Pudding
* 40 grams of rice
* 300 ml water
* 375 ml of liquid milk
* 125 ml cream
* 125 grams of granulated sugar
* Vanilla powder 1 / 2 teaspoon
* Flour 1.5 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoons of liquid milk
* Salt to taste
* Powder cinnamon to taste
1. Combine water and rice, cook over low heat while stirring occasionally until the water shrinks approximately 25 minutes. Lift.
2. Beat in sugar, sand, vanilla and salt. Pour liquid milk and cream, stirring until blended.
3. Pour the cornstarch solution, a little, stirring constantly until boiling and cooked. Remove and let the steam heat is lost.
4. Pour into serving glasses,Put in the refrigerator.
5. Serve with cinnamon powder.