White Barbecued Chicken Drumstick
6 pieces of chicken thigh down (drumstick)
200 g White BBQ Sauce
60 g of coleslaw
White BBQ Sauce:
1 para onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
Tartar Sauce 250 ml
125 ml Dry White Wine
20 g of fresh tarragon, chopped
60 ml Apple Cider
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1 teaspoon salt
Ahitam meric powder 1 tsp
* Soak the chicken thighs with White BBQ Sauce 100 g for 20 minutes. Season with pepper and salt.
* Preheat the grill to a temperature of 175 C and cook chicken for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked while the meat back and forth.
* Serve with coleslaw and BBQ sauce remaining.
* White BBQ Sauce:
* Melt butter, saute onion and white bawnag for 2-3 minutes.
* Add white wine and cook until shrinking. Remove and let stand for 5 minutes.
* Additional remaining ingredients and cover and store in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
White Barbecued Chicken Drumstick For 6 people