1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
100 g chicken meat, minced
750 ml chicken broth
150 g of canned white asparagus, drained, chopped
1 egg, beaten until frothy
1 teaspoon salt
½ tsp pepper powder
1 tbsp cornflour, dissolved in a little water
2 tablespoons finely sliced scallions
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Enter the chicken, stirring until stiff.
* Enter the broth, bring to a boil.
* Add the asparagus and seasoning, bring to a boil again.
* Lower the heat, pour the beaten eggs while stirring rapidly hinga smooth and stringy eggs cooked.
* Pour the starch solution, stirring until thick. Lift.
* Serve warm with a sprinkling of green onion.
For 6 people