What do you usually have for breakfast? There are many tasty dishes, but we will specifically talk about Indonesian food breakfast. When it comes to breakfast menu, there’s a lot to find in this country. It is a common knowledge that Indonesia is a rich country. It has everything that will please you as a tourist. Now if you want to taste the local cuisine, there are so many choices. First of all, try stir fry chicken. Chicken is a common ingredient for the local foods. It is easy to cook and combine with other ingredients. No wonder people love it so much.
- 300g chicken, chopped into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 red chillies, sliced
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp turkish chilli paste with soy bean oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 stalks spring onions, finely sliced
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and stir for like 2 minutes until the aroma comes out. Next you have to add diced onion, red chili, and chicken. Stir for 5 more minutes. Chicken takes shorter to cook compared to red meat. Therefore, you don’t need to cook it for too long.
- To improve the taste, add soy sauce and chili paste. These two are the most essential additions to this cooking. Without them, it will not be the same. Make sure the sauce is well-cooked. You have to stir it for 3 more minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with onion.
This sounds easy, right? You can make it at home. All the ingredients are easy to find. The next recipe is called noodle. It is basically a dish made of noodles.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 6 tsp oil
- 400g fresh egg noodles, soaked
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 4 tbsp abc sweet soy sauce (sweet soy sauce)
- ¼ cup fried shallots, as garnish
- 3 tbsp spicy curry paste
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- sliced ??chilli and lime wedges
- First of all, you must whisk eggs, turmeric power, and water.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Wait until the oil is hot enough and then pour the egg. You must make a thin omelette out of the egg mixture. Roll and set aside.
- With the same skillet, the next step is to cook the chicken. Just add 2 tsp oil and saute the chicken until it turns brown. Set aside.
- Saute garlic, curry paste, and spring onions until you can smell the aroma. Do not use too much oil to saute. Add vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes. Add chicken to the mixture.
- Add noodles and cook for 4 minutes. Since they are already boiled, you don’t need to heat it for a long time. The sweet soy sauce can be added prior to serving. It shouldn’t be early because it can burn.
- Serve with the omelette.
This food can be eaten at anytime. It is easy to find it at food stalls throughout the day. With the great taste, so we’re sure you are going to like it. It also exists in different countries, but they all have different flavoris due to using different spices. That’s all about Indonesian food breakfast.