Recipes Spices Peanut Satay
* 750 gr fried beans, remove the skin, mashed
* 500 ml of milk are kentalnya
* 2 pieces bay
* 5 sheets orange leaves
* 3 sereh
* 5 cloves garlic, fried and the right
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 tbsp sugar be combed
* Soy sauce and sweet orange Limo adequate.
* Meat chicken or goat meat to sate.
* Cut the dice according to taste, with the pin skewer, roasted.
* Rebus coconut milk until boiling, enter sereh, orange leaves, a leaf, fried onion, sugar, salt and beans, cooked briefly.
* Lift, ready to sate presented with the sate chicken or goat.
* If you are, give sambal peanut sauce and sweet orange juice Limo according to taste.
source ; sajiku.blogspot.com