* 1 / 2 pcs large yellow onion cut rough
* 3 chopped cloves garlic
* 1 green fruit sliced lengthwise Paprika
* 50 ml White wine
* 250 grams of Rice
* 50 ml cooking oil
* 400 gr Chicken, cut
* 1 / 2 tsp Pepper powder
* Salt and sugar
* 700 ml Water
* 1 tsp turmeric powder
* 3 celery stem
* 3 stem leaf onion
* 1 Carrot cut fruit-piece
* 2 cm Ginger dimemarkan
How to create:
* Boil chicken with 700 ml water,add 1 / 2
tsp turmeric powder, 3 celery stem, 3 stem spring onion,
1 carrot cut fruit and 2 cm piece ginger boiled
with a small fire for 1hour.
* Tumis onion, garlic and insert snippets of chicken that has been boiled, add the white wine, and then enter the rice until the flavour absorb. And enter the chicken broth a little until
absorb into the rice, cooked with a small fire.
* Give pepper, salt, sugar and enter the green paprika.