Baked Spaghetti & Cheese
200 gr spaghetti, boiled until cooked, then drain
1 ½ tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
Fruit ½ onion, finely chopped
200 gr ground beef (can also use chicken breast meat, roughly chopped or corned beef)
100 gr cheedar cheese, small diced
1 tablespoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon nutmeg
5 eggs, beaten off
400 ml of liquid milk
150 g cheddar cheese, grated (mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces)
2 pieces of bacon, slices of coarse
How to make:
1. Heat butter and saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Enter the beef, cook until changes color, then add salt, nutmeg and pepper, stir well. Turn off the fire. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti and stir the meat and stir well.
3. Pour beaten eggs, liquid milk and cheese. Mix well.
4. Spoon the batter into the pans heat and sprinkle the top with chopped bacon and grated cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes until cooked through and browned. Serve while warm with bottled sauce.