200 gr glutinous rice flour
1 tsp water whiting
925 ml of water
200 gr brown sugar, cut into pieces
2 pandan leaves
6 tsp rice flour, dissolved in a little water
250 ml coconut milk from ½ coconut
2 pieces of pandan leaves, shredded
1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in a little water
How to make:
1. Mix glutinous flour, water whiting and 175 ml of water until the dough is not sticky hands and can make a marbles. Then a round of marbles.
2. Cook water, put brown sugar and pandan leaves and cook until the sugar has dissolved, strain and discard pulp. Cook again on the fire.
3. Enter dots dough into the boiling sugar and cook until it floats, signs it cook, lift.
4. Enter the solution of rice flour, stirring until the gravy thick, insert sticky dots of flour, stir briefly, turn off the fire. Serve with coconut milk.
5. Coconut milk broth: Boil coconut milk with pandan leaves to boil. Then Thicken with cornstarch that has been given a little water.