• 300 grams of sugar sand
• 100 grams Water
• 200 grams Water
• 75 grams of margarine
• 50 grams of sweet condensed milk
• 6 eggs grains
• 200 grams wheat Wheel Blue
• 3 grams Baking powder
• 4 grams of Baking soda
• 2 grams Vanili
• 2 grams of salt
How to make:
1. Put sugar on the fire with 100 grams of water to make caramel. Turn off the fire, and enter the water 200 grams while the average direct stirred. Let cool.
2. Shake margarine and condensed milk until slightly sweet swell. Lift.
3. Shake up the eggs and rigid.
4. Enter the wheat, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and salt. Poke average.
5. Take some dough, and mixed with margarine shake, slosh average. Mix again with the remaining dough. Poke average.
6. Enter cool caramel, poke average.
7. Put dough to mold the size of 22x10x6 cm give flour and margarine (so brass 2).
8. Roasted in the oven at a temperature of 200 º C for 20 minutes, then lowering the temperature to 150 º C. Roasted until cooked (± 30 minutes).