1 tail (400-500 g) carp fresh fish
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp butter,heat it
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
Flavour of mashed :
2 cloves garlic
2 grains of red onion
2 red chili
½ cm ginger
¼ tsp pepper grain
½ tsp paste fry
1 tsp salt
How to create:
• Clean carp fish. Cut one of the body. Expand to slice meat wide open. Slice the other part. Give lime juice. Wait for 30 minutes.
• Mix margarine, oil, and spices until evenly smooth.
• Give the spices both sides of fish until evenly.
• Fuel coals of fire on the charcoal until cooked to the two sides, while and give flavor to permeate. Lift.
• Put lime water. Serve with fresh vegetables.