Fried Rice With Teri Medan
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 chicken eggs, shake
200 grams of white rice
2 Kucai stalk, cut roughly
1 packet chicken broth powder
1 / 2 tablespoon pepper powder
1 tablespoon fresh teri Medan fish, dry fried
How to prepare:
1. Heat oil, saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Enter the egg shake, stir until become small egg.
3. Add rice, poke average with garlic.
4. Enter Kucai, and other spices.Poke until a bit dry.
5. Enter teri fish , poke average.
6. Serve hot.