Fudgy Chocolate Layer & coffee-chocolate Frosting
130 grams fine sugar
150 grams of low-protein wheat flour
3 / 4 teaspoon baking soda
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
240 ml water
2 tbs instant coffee powder (espresso)
120 grams of cooked brown dense (dark)
120 ml cooking oil
120 ml sour cream (room temperature)
2 eggs (large)
1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla
240 ml thick cream
100 grams of fresh butter, cut the 1 cm
30 grams of sugar fine sand
60 ml water
2 tsp instant coffee powder
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
480 grams of cooked brown dense (dark), finely chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla
How to make:
1. Heat oven at a temperature of 160 C, give brass with butter and strewth wheat flour.
2. Stir sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt with Whisk in large bowl.
3. Boil water until to boil slowly.
4. Lift from the fire, add the coffee, and chocolate, with Whisk until slosh and roll flat. Wait until cold
5. In another bowl, slosh oil, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
6. Mix brown dough, slosh.
7. After that put dough chocolate-sour cream into the flour in 3 stages, stir.
8. Put the dough evenly into the brass.
9. Roast for 40 minutes to test the tool out in slippery conditions.
10.Wait until cold for 5 minutes on wire rack.
11. Remove the cake from the edge brass, then back at the top of the cake wire rack.
1. Mixed all ingredients except chocolate and vanilla,poke butter melt.
2. Lift from the fire, enter the chocolate, melt poke up.
3. Enter the vanilla.
4. Put frosting wait until cold and thick enough to be lubricated (3 hours).
1. Place 1 cake on top of the food dishes.
2. Give 1/3 frosting, put cake that one again and close the entire cake with the spread.
3. Close the cake and save 2 hours in the refrigerator until crust.