150 gr butter
75 gr sugar
50 ml milk
130 gr wheat
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cocoa powder
1 / 2 tsp vanilla extract
How to create:
1. Shake butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Enter the eggs one by one while shuffle.then pour milk
3. Enter vanilla, wheat, the average poke.
4. Take 1 / 3 of the dough and pour cocoa powder, stir average,lift.
5. Prepare the brass Loaf, give paper bread.
6. Enter the white batter, then chocolate and then mix the last white dough.
7. With spatula pull the ends of the dough to one another, such as the middle lengthwise.
8. Bake with temperatures 170°C,45 minutes
9. After the cake baked, cut pieces.