Marble Cheese Cake
picture from resepmasakanku.com
* 120 g fresh butter
* 200 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
* 200 g sugar
* 3 chicken eggs
Be a sieve:
* 140 g wheat flour
* 20 g cocoa powder
* 1 / 2 tsp baking powder
* 1 / 2 tsp salt
* 150 g cream cheese
* 30 g fresh butter
* 50 g sugar
* 1 egg chicken
* 2 tbsp wheat flour
How to create:
* Prepare the brass rectangular or round 20 cm. Polish butter, and wheat flour.
* Dough Chocolate: Tim butter and chocolate to melt. Lift.
* Enter the sugar, poke to the average.
* Add the eggs one by one and shake slowly until flat.
* Enter a mixture of wheat flour, poke average.
* Cheese dough: shake cream cheese, butter with sugar until soft.
* Enter the egg, shake evenly.
Add wheat flour, poke average.
* Put chocolate dough and cheese cross in brass.
* Scratch with knife to make marble pattern.
* Toast in hot oven 180 C for 50 minutes until cooked.
* Lift, ready to be served.
For 20 pieces