275 grams butter
50 grams of refined sugar
2 eggs, take the yellow
25 grams grated cheese
20 grams milk powder
300 gram wheat flour
200 grams of raisins, sliced finely
2 eggs,take the yellow
1 tsp honey
How to make:
1. Shake butter and refined sugar, add the yolk, shake until soft.
2. Enter grated cheese, milk powder, wheat flour, and raisins, with a flat spatula slosh
3. Justify dough approximately 3 mm
4. Cut cake with a size of approximately 3 x 2 cm, give material spread, place in the top brass who have spread with margarine
5. Roast until cooked for about 30 minutes.