200 gr sugar
350 gr wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 / 4 tsp cinnamon powder
150 gr sugar
350 gr hot water
100 gr butter
100 g sweet condensed milk
How to create:
1. Sieve and mixed wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder. Live it.
2. Caramel: cooking sugar to melt (brown color) in a frying pan / pot with fire are bold. Then mix with water and heat until sugar dissolves. Enter the butter and sweet condensed milk, poke average. Lift and wait until cold.
3. Shake the eggs and sugar until evenly mixed and sugar dissolves, enter the wheat flour and caramel. Poke the dough until evenly mixed.
4. Prepare cake mold small already be oiled butter. Put dough into the mold until full. Enter into the already heated steamer first. Steam for 20 minutes until cooked. Lift.
5. Remove the cakes from the molds, topping served with a little flour sugar if you like.