2 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 cm ginger, hit
2 citronella stem, take the white and hit
2 pieces of pandan leaves, make a knot
800 grams jerbung shrimp, peeled, split the back
2 tbs sweet soy sauce
6 citronella young stem
Mashed the spices:
6 cloves garlic
6 pieces red chili
6 cm turmeric,fry without oil
4 cm temu kunci
2 tsp coriander, fry without oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 / 4 teaspoon pepper grain
1 tsp sugar
How to prepare:
1. Heat oil
2. Saute spices, ginger,citronella , and pandan leaves until fragrant and cooked.
3. Add shrimp, cook until shrimp changes color.
4. Tuangi soy sauce, cook over medium fire until the flavor permeate. Lift.
5. Pin every 3 shrimp tails with 1 stem Serai.
6. Do complete.
7. Grilled over live coals until fragrant and slightly dry.
8. Lift and serve.