– 1 egg chicken, shaken briefly
– 200 grams of wheat flour
– 1 kg of potatoes (steamed, peeled and mashed)
– 2 tsp cinnamon powder
– 7 yellow
– 100 grams melted butter
– 125 cc of coconut milk 3 / 4 grains of
– Brown Sugar
How to create:
– Mix potatoes, margarine, egg powder and cinnamon until evenly.
– Enter the wheat flour a little bit into it while continuously stirred.
– After wrapping, enter in the refractory plate-press and press the dough so that the dense,
– Shake palm sugar and yolk until dissolved, then pour milk into it.
– Stir and pour this batter into the dish that already contains a mix of potatoes.
– Steam for 30 minutes until cooked, lift.