- 1 lb. hamburger, browned and drained
- 1 – 1-1/4 oz. pkg. of Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 – 16 oz. can of Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 lb. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 1/4 head lettuce, chopped
- 1 – 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 pkg. Azteca Flour Tortillas, super or medium size.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
To browned, drained hamburger, add taco mix and 3/4 cup water.
Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
Heat refried beans as per instructions on can.
On a cookie sheet, spread flour tortillas to cover pan.
Spread refried beans evenly over shells.
Add taco seasoned hamburger.
Sprinkle diced onions over entire layer of hamburger.
Next, add grated cheese, again, over the entire pizza.
Put in oven and bake until cheese is melted, approximately 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and add cubed tomatoes, then chopped lettuce.
Return to oven for 2 – 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and cut into squares.
Serve with sour cream.
With each bite, a dollop of sour cream enhances the Mexican flavor.