* 300 grams of wheat flour proteins were
* 30 grams cold unsalted butter
* * 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 1 / 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 165 ml of water ice
* 225 grams of pastry margarine
* 30 grams of wheat flour proteins were
Recipe Almond Puff spreads (mix well):
* 100 grams of sugar flour
* 1 / 2 teaspoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon ice water feed
* 125 grams of almond slice, oven for topping
How to Make Almond Puff:
1. Material 1: mix flour, unsalted butter, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Pour the ice water bit by bit until 3 / 4 dull. Round it off and let stand 15 minutes.
3. Material 2: pastry margarine and stir in flour until blended. Pipihkan. Form of 1 cm thick box. Set aside.
4. Cut four pieces do not break the material 1. Put the material in the middle 2. Fold it closed.
5. Milled again lengthwise. Fold the top to the middle and the bottom toward the middle. Mutual stack. Let stand 15 minutes in the freezer.
6. Do the same fold 3 times longer. Finally let stand 30 minutes in the freezer.
7. Remove. Miller thin thick dough 1 / 2 c.
8. Cut into pieces the size of 9 × 4 cm. Put in the pan without dioles margarine. Let stand 30 minutes in the freezer.
9. 10 minutes with the oven temperature 200 degrees Celsius. Lower the temperature 170 degrees Celsius. Oven another 25 minutes until dry.
10. Rub it with spreads. Sow a slice almonds and allow to dry.
For 440 grams
Tips: Be sure dough not break when ground, cake can be covered perfectly.