Picture from :dapur bersama
250 grams dark cooking chocolate / zartbitter kurverture
180 grams margarine
180 grams granulated sugar
150 grams of wheat flour / weizen Mehl 405
1 / 2 teaspoons backing powder / back pulver
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
300-400 grams of bananas.
200 grams cream cheese / schmelzkase
50 grams of sugar flour / pudder Zucker
6 grams of orange peel lemom / zitronen schalen
3 tablespoons lemon juice
* Cutdark cooking chocolate , the team until melted, set aside.
* Beat the margarine and sugar until smooth.
* Enter the eggs one by one while continuing to be shaken until the dough is well blended.
* Put the flour, backing powder and salt as he sifted.
* Add the chocolate is melted, stirring slowly.
* Blend the banana, then add the mixture above.
* Stir gently until well blended. (Use an electric mixer at low speed).
* Pour batter into baking pan that has been spread with margarine.
* Swinging the dough gently in the pan, so that no air space inside the dough.
* Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius, use the fire below.
* Bake 45-55 minutes more or less dough.
* After the cake cool, new made dough topping
* Whisk flour creamcheese and sugar until smooth, add lemon and orange peel lemon juice and stir well.
* Spread the topping on the cake surface.