Black Pepper Roast Chicken
4 pieces of chicken thighs top (without bones)
1 stalk spring onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced
3 onions, chopped
2 tbsp Maggi Oyster Sauce ®
2 tablespoons Maggi ® Seasoing
1 tablespoon bottled hot pepper sauce
1 ½ teaspoons black pepper, crushed a little smoother
How to Treat:
1. Saute garlic and onion until wilted.
2. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until boiling. Lift.
1. Marinate chicken with seasoning until blended. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Place chicken in a hot dish.
3. Sprinkle green onions.
4. Bake in hot oven 180 C, for 30 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes of baking, turn chicken and bake again until slightly dry and mature.
6. Remove, cut into wedges and serve.
– To make the chicken is not too oily after being cooked, remove skin and layer of fat on the chicken thigh meat.