Bread Spekuk Pudding
* 8 slices of bread without skin, cut into pieces
1 pack * agar-agar powder
* 750 cc of milk
* 150 gr cocoa powder
* 1 small tin of canned pineapple, drained, diced 1 cm
* 1 teaspoon seasoning layer legit (spekuk)
Sauce sweetened condensed milk:
* 200 cc water
* 200 cc of sweetened condensed milk, boil
* 2 tsp corn flour, dilute with a little water
How to Make:
1. Melt the chocolate powder with a little milk first, then mix with remaining milk, gelatin, sugar and spices spekuk (layer legit), idihkan,
remove from fire.
2. Dip bread in batter one at a gelatin, stacking one layer on the pudding mold. Sprinkle pineapple chunks, flush with dough jelly. After a bit frozen, do the same until the consumables.
3. Milk sauce: boil the sweetened condensed milk and water, Thicken with cornstarch mixture, stir well.