Broccoli With Liver Ampela-Sahur Recipe
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
50 grams onion, roughly chopped
1 cm young ginger, thinly sliced
5 pieces of chicken liver, boiled, cut into pieces
5 ampela chicken pieces, boil until tender, cut into pieces
2 tablespoons Maggi Seasoning
½ teaspoon sesame oil
½ teaspoon ground pepper
250 ml water
250 grams broccoli, remove flowerets, blansir
½ tbsp cornflour, dissolved in a little water
How to Treat:
1. Saute onion and white bawnag until wilted and fragrant.
2. Enter ginger, stirring, until fragrant.
3. Add the liver, ampela and seasonings and water, bring to a boil.
4. Enter broccoli, bring to a boil again.
5. Pour the starch solution, stirring until boiling and thickened.
6. Lift and serve warm
– To get the beautiful color of broccoli, after it is released from the flowerets, steamed broccoli in boiling water briefly given a little salt. Lift immediately and immerse in ice water until cold. Ready sauteed broccoli.
Serve Broccoli With Liver Ampela-Sahur Recipe