BUBBLE GREEN TEA BERRY
* 300 g tapioca flour
* 1 / 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
* 1 tsp Macha (Japanese green tea)
* 150 ml of concentrated water
* 700 ml of liquid milk
* 100 g strawberries, sliced small
* 10 tablespoons strawberry syrup
* 2 bags of green tea, dipped in 200 ml of boiling water, chill
* 4 strawberry ice cream spade
* Ice cubes to taste
How to Make:
1. Making Bubble: Boil water and sugar together with Macha. Place the tapioca in a container, enter the green tea hot water little by sediki, stirring with a wooden spoon. Knead to be formed. Form small balls. Boil water, put the tea ball and boiled until the float. Remove and flush with water ice.
2. Take a blender, put all the ingredients for the sauce. Blend the ingredients until well blended.
3. Prepare bubble in the glass-food, flush with the sauce, stir and serve with a big straw.
For 6 portions
Nutritional value per serving:
Energy: 172 kcals
Protein: 4.1 g
Fat: 5.7 g
Carbohydrates: 23.6 g