Cajun Style Grouper Steak
120 g fillet of grouper
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
100 g vegetable Asia
60 ml Vin Blanc Sauce
Vin Blanc Sauce:
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 red onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1 tbsp black pepper powder
500 ml Dry White Wine
500 ml heavy cream
* Marinate the fish pieces with Cajun seasoning then drizzle olive oil and bake until done.
* Stir-fry vegetables and place in the middle of serving plate.
* Place the fish and flush with the sauce.
* Vin Blanc Sauce:
* Saute onion, thyme and pepper until fragrant.
* Enter the white wine and cook for 30 minutes to shrink and the alcohol evaporates.
* Add cream and bring to a boil then remove from heat.
* Strain and season salt and pepper.
For 1 person