Canary Raisin Cake-Resep Kue Lebaran
* Egg yolks 5 eggs
* White eggs 2 eggs
* 80 grams of refined sugars
* Ovalet 1 / 2 tsp
* 75 grams Margarine, melted
* 25 grams butter, melted
* Wheat flour 50 grams
* Cocoa powder 20 grams
* Milk powder 1 tablespoon cocoa
* Walnuts peeled 25 grams, roughly chopped
* Raisin 25 gram
* 100 grams dark cooking chocolate, melted
* Brown sticks to taste, ready to buy
1. Beat the egg yolks, egg whites, powdered sugar and ovalet to float. Enter the flour, cocoa powder and cocoa powder, mix well.
2. Add the margarine and butter melt, stir well. Enter the walnuts and raisins, stir well.
3. Pour batter into greased 15 cm square which had been spread with margarine and sprinkled with flour.
4. Bake in oven with a temperature of 180oC for 20 minutes.
5. remove and let cool. Flush with ripe dark chocolate and then decorated with chocolate sticks.