Caramelized Banana Pie-Kue Lebaran
Leather Pie Dough:
300 g sugar
300 g unsalted butter
525 g flour sifter
75 g oat meal
½ tsp vanilla essence
10 bananas, peeled, cut into pieces
10 pieces of cookies (chocolate chip)
150 g sugar
50 g butter
* Beat the unsalted butter and sugar until blended.
* Add the eggs one by one and stir briefly until all ingredients mixed
* Put the flour, vanilla esence and oatmeal and stir well.
* Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator for half an hour.
* Milling dough thinly and evenly in pie molds. Mini or according to taste.
* Heat the pan until the sugar becomes caramel.
* Enter the butter then mix well
* Enter the bananas into the caramel and stir until all mixed with caramelized bananas. Remove and let cool.
* Remes bituran cookies into coarse and then mix in the cooled caramel banana.
* Pour in the prepared pie molds until flush with the surface of the mold.
* Cover with the prepared pie shell, spread with egg yolk and sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top.
* Burn in the oven with a temperature of 180 ± 20 minutes or until browned look.
* Remove and let cool.
For 40 mini pies