Cheese Almond Cookies
* 100 g margarine
* 50 grams of sugar flour
* * 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 50 grams of cream cheese, whipped smooth
* 1 egg white
* 2 egg yolks
* 150 grams of low-protein flour
* 25 grams of cornstarch
* 1 / 4 teaspoon baking powder
* 75 grams of almond slice
How to Make:
1. Beat margarine, powdered sugar, and salt 45 seconds.
2. Enter the cream cheese. Beat well.
3. Add the eggs one by one as he shuffled flat.
4. Enter the flour, cornmeal, and baking powder sifted and stirred with a flat.
5. Add almond slice. Mix well.
6. Spoon into the pan dioles margarine. Tap-tap with the spoon.
7. 30 minutes with the oven temperature 150 degrees Celsius until cooked.
For 350 grams
Tip: Stir in almond slice from flat course, so almonds are not destroyed.