80 g butter
120 g sugar
200 ml sweetened condensed milk
100 g Cheddar Cheese, cut into pieces
250 g wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
100 g Cheddar Cheese, grated
* Beat butter and sugar until smooth.
* Add the eggs one by one as he beat until blended.
* Enter the sweetened condensed milk alternately with flour while stirring until blended.
* Add the cheddar cheese cubes. Stir well.
* Pour into paper bowls.
* Sprinkle cheese Natural.
* Bake in hot oven 180 C for 30 minutes until cooked.
* Remove and serve.
For 12 pieces