Chicken Wings Piri-Piri
10 pieces chicken wings, discarding the pointed tip
1 clove garlic puti, grated h
4 tablespoons flour seasonings, ready to use
Sauce, mix well:
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon lemon water
½ tsp sugar
5 pieces of red chilli
5 fruit chili sauce
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon salt
* Marinate chicken wings with garlic until blended.
* Bind chicken wings with flour ingredients until blended.
* Fry in hot oil until slightly dry and a lot. Drain.
* Toss chicken wings with seasoning until blended.
* Put in a heat proof dish and bake in a hot oven until cooked and dry.
* Remove and serve Chicken Wings Piri-Piri hot.
For 4 people