Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes
*500 ml fresh milk / evaporated milk
* 250 ml cream (available at supermarkets)
* 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk chocolate
* 150 grams of granulated sugar
* 5 eggs yolk, beaten until smooth
* 90 grams of cocoa powder
* 1 tsp fine salt
1. Cook fresh milk, cream, condensed milk chocolate, and sugar over medium heat until boiling.
2. Dissolve cocoa powder with hot milk mixture to taste.
3. Beat the egg yolks until smooth, put the hot milk into the beaten eggs, still shaken. Enter the chocolate and salt solution, after thoroughly blended, refrigerate until completely cold then pour in a bowl, freeze in the freezer for 2-3 hours. After partially frozen, remove and beat with mixer until smooth, then enter again in the freezer until completely frozen. Perform process was shaking and freezing up 2 3 times.
4. Serve with rolls and flush with strawberry jam / syrup.