* 400 grams sugar
*Butter 150 grams
* 5 grains of chicken eggs
* Essen kopyor 1 teaspoon
* Wheat flour is 300 grams of protein
* Baking powder 1 tablespoon
* 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
* 150 grams of dried coconut, ready to buy
* Butter cream 250 grams, ready to use
1. Prepare a 20 cm diameter round baking pan, basting with margarine and line with baking paper. Preheat oven to 175 ° C, set aside.
2. Mix sugar and butter, beat until smooth and well blended.
3. Insert the eggs one by one while continuing to stir the dough expands.
4. Stir in the flour that has been sifted with baking powder and salt, beat until well blended.
5. Pour kopyor Essen, stir using a spatula.
6. Pour batter into pan and bake until the dough is cooked. Remove, let cool.
7. Cut the cake crosswise into three sections. Grease a sheet cake with butter cream then cover with a piece of cake. Cover again with butter cream, cover with a piece of cake last.
8. Cover the entire surface of cake with butter cream and then sprinkle with grated coconut. Keep cake refrigerated for 1 hour, cut into pieces.
For 12 slices of coconut cake