Coffee Chocolate Blues-Kue Lebaran
250 g sugar
625 g unsalted butter
5 egg yolks
125 g block of chocolate (roughly chopped)
75 g cornstarch
125 g wheat flour
100 g almonds / cashew nuts (roughly chopped)
75 g sugar
375 g egg whites
500 ml whipping cream
300 g instant pastry cream
5 g instant coffee (75 ml espresso)
500 g block of chocolate (melted)
600 g whipping cream
* Beat the sugar and unsalted butter until fluffy. Enter the egg yolks one by one.
* Combine the cornstarch and flour and sieve.
* Combine with chocolate and almonds or cashews that have been chopped. Stir well, add to the batter above
* Beat the egg whites until half inflated, enter the sugar. Beat until mixed well and produce the perfect egg whisk puih.
* Enter the first egg whites into batter, stirring gently until blended.
* Prepare a baking sheet that has been lined with baking paper, pour the batter on top, align.
* Bake in the oven with a temperature of 180-185 º C ± 25 minutes or until dough is already looking mature and not get wet.
* Remove from the oven and let cool.
* Beat the whipping cream until ¾ expand.
* Combine instant pastry cream (to make instant keterengan pastry cream recipe can be found on the packaging of the product who are used) with coffee, stir well.
* Combine the whipping cream that has been shaken, Stir slowly until well blended.
* Cook whipping cream until mendidih.diamkan few moments.
* Pour into the chocolate has melted, until blended, set aside.
* Prepare the biscuits and cut into four parts (could use a rectangular baking pan so that cakes produced more neatly)
* Grease a coffee cream to taste and then stacked with the second biscuit topping.
* Apply with ganache. Do the same for the next layer.
* When finished, flatten the top and then put in refrigerator 30 minutes ±
* Remove from the pan and cut according to taste. Cake is ready to serve.
For 40 piecesNone found.