* 280 g self-raising flour (wheat flour pure)
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 85 g cocoa powder (Chocolate Powder)
* 375 g caster sugar (caster sugar)
* 155 g melted butter (not margarine)
* 250 ml of fresh liquid milk
* 3 chicken eggs
* Preheat oven hingaa reaches temperature of 180 Celsius. Grease a 24cm diameter pan with butter that has been disbursed
* Mix the flour, baking soda, powdered chocolate.
* Enter the sugar, milk, eggs.
* Stir with a low-speed mixer about 3 minutes.
* Increase the mixer speed to medium speed for 3-5 minutes.
* Reduce speed, pour the melted butter, stirring until evenly distributed.
* Pour in baking pan, bake in oven approximately 45 minutes until cooked.
* To make sure my dough has mature prick the center of the dough with a stick, if the dough is not sticky dough is cooked omen.