Double Chocolate Chip And Ice Cream
* 130 grams of brown sugar
* 4 egg yolks
* 300 grams of fresh milk
* 200 grams fresh cream
* 20 grams cocoa powder
* 75 grams of chocolate blocks , sliced
* 10 grams of chocolate ice cream pasta(chocolate essential)
* 100 grams of chocolate chips
1. Beat brown sugar and egg yolks with a balloon wisk hinga thickens, then set aside.
2. Heat the milk with fresh cream over medium heat. Meanwhile, dissolve chocolate powder with milk, and add to the milk being cooked. Enter also a block of chocolate pieces, stirring until dissolved. Continue to cook until almost boiling (approximately 80 degrees Celsius). Lift.
3. Pour the chocolate milk that has been cooked into the egg mixture, stirring constantly.
4. Cook returned by way of steamed dough, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula so the batter has thickened (thin stick of wood spatula). Namum should not be cooked too long so that the egg does not clot. Remove and let cool.
5. Once cool, put chocolate ice cream paste and stir until blended.
6. Put it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours or until dough is cool enough.
7. Remove dough from refrigerator, pour into ice cream machine. Process until thickened and looks heavy rotation.
8. Pour into a clean container, sprinkle with chocolate chips. Put it in the freezer until hardened and ready to serve.