Fried Potato Skins
* 7 medium-size potatoes
* Sufficient amount of oil, for frying
* 8 tablespoons garlic cheese, ready to buy
* 50 ml heavy cream
* 1 tbsp tomato sauce
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
1. Wash potatoes, bake in oven until dry and mature skin, lift.
2. Steamed potatoes cut in half, scrape the contents of potatoes and reserving from the edges of the skin as thick as 1 cm, the contents of potatoes puree for sauce.
3. Cut potatoes lengthwise four parts, heat the cooking oil and fry the potatoes until cooked through and skin is dry, remove from heat.
4. Sauce: stir garlic cheese, heavy cream, ketchup, honey and potatoes finely, mix well. Add chopped parsley,
5. Serve the potato skins with gravy.