* 220 gr flour
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 60 gr caster sugar
* 125 gr butter, chilled
* 2 egg yolks
* 1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 tsp water ice
* 250 ml full cream milk
* 1 egg yolk
* 30 grams sugar
* A little salt
* 20 gr cornstarch
* 1 tablespoon butter
* A little essence of vanilla / rum
* Fresh fruit (grapes, cherries, pineapple, banana, kiwi, strawberries), cut into pieces
* 1/2 BKS white gelatinous
* 1 tsp granulated sugar
* 1 1/2 cup water
* 50 grams of chocolate bars, the team, for the basic layer
How to Make FRUIT TARTLET:
1. Create skin: Mix the flour, caster sugar, salt, place in a container, make a hole, place the butter and egg yolk in the middle. Knead with your fingertips until blended evenly and dull. Round form, store in refrigerator for 30 minutes and cover with plastic.
2. Miller thick dough 1 / 2 cm, printed round, put into pie mold that had been smeared with margarine.
3. Bake in preheated oven until the previous 160 degrees Celsius. Bake until the yellow-brown color. Remove and chill.
4. Make cream: Mix some milk with the cornstarch, set aside. Boil some milk, with sugar, salt. Lower the heat after boiling, take 2 tablespoons mixed with egg yolk, mix well. Enter the milk and cornstarch solution, stir well, add egg yolk mixture and milk. Cook over low heat until thickened and add the butter. Stir well, remove. After a warm, put some rum. Store in refrigerator with plastic covered for 2 hours.
5. Make spread: Mix in order, water and sugar, cook. Set aside.
6. Solution: Take a bowl pie, chocolate spread with the team, fill with cream, arrange fruit slices on top, spread with stewed to make it look shiny.
For 18 pieces