Green Peas Moka Pudding
150 g of dried green peas
1 pandan leaves, cut into pieces
50 g sugar
100 g brown sugar
1 packet agar-agar powder
400 ml fresh milk
250 ml milk mocha, ready to drink
1 egg yolk, beaten
* Soak the green beans until fluffy. Drain.
* Boil the pandan leaf and enough water until tender and the remaining 200 ml of water.
* Pour into a blender or food processor bowl. Process until smooth.
* Pour into a pan, put gelatin and sugar.
* Boil until boiling and thickened. Lift.
* Pour into pan and chill.
* Moka Sauce: Boil the milk until hot.
* Take hot milk little, stirring with beaten eggs until blended.
* Pour back into the gelatin mixture, and cook until boiling and thickened.
* Remove and let cool.
* Serve pudding with sauce Moka.