* Gouramy fish two tails with respective weight of 250 grams, clean scales and entrails
* 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
* 4 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
* 750 ml cooking oil
Spices that are:
* 3 cloves garlic
* Coriander 1 / 2 teaspoon
* Salt to taste
* Turmeric 1 / 2 cm
* Sambal shrimp paste / tomato sauce
* Lalapan (cucumber, tomato, basil, beans)
* Sweet soy sauce
* Citrus lemon
1. Marinate the fish with herbs that have been mashed, leave on for approximately 25 minutes.
2. Heat oil, fry the fish until golden brown. Remove and drain.
3. Mix soy sauce and margarine and stir well. Rub fish with soy sauce mixture until blended.
4. Heat a charcoal / grill, grilled fish until cooked while continuing dioles with a mixture of soy sauce.
5. Lift. Serve the grilled fish with complementary.
If you want a spicy grilled fish and sticky, add sauce mixture bajag in sweet soy sauce and margarine to spread when burned fish