* 2 tablespoons oil, for sauteing
* 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
* 2 cm ginger, thinly sliced
* 200 grams chicken filet, diced
* 100 grams of peeled shrimp
* 100 grams of carrots, sliced oblique
* 50 grams of mushrooms ears, cut roughly
* 50 grams of delicious flowers night, make a knot
* 50 grams of peas
* 100 grams of boiled chicken bones with 1000 ml of water
* 1 stalk celery, cut into rough
* 2 stalks scallions, cut into rough
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 1 / 2 tablespoon salt
* 100 grams glass noodles, soaked for a while
* 2 tablespoons onion, for topping
1. Saute garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the chicken and shrimp. Stir until the color changes.
2. Add the carrots, mushrooms, flowers pleasant evening, and peas. Stir until wilted.
3. Add the stock, celery, scallions, pepper, and salt. Cook until boiling.
4. Toward appointed, add glass noodles. Serve with a sprinkling of fried onions on top.
To 5 servings