Lychee Cream Chocolate Cake – Kue Lebaran
* Margarine 50 g
* Butter 50 grams
* 80 grams of refined sugars
* 1 tsp cake emulsifier
* Egg yolks 6 eggs
* 75 grams of egg white
* Wheat flour 75 grams
* 1 tbsp corn flour
* Milk powder 1 tbsp
* Pasta 3 tablespoons cocoa
* 100 grams dark cooking chocolate, shaved
* Fruit canned lychees 1 cans, ready to buy
Ingredients For Cream Lychee:
* 200 grams of white butter
* 75 grams of refined sugars
* Salt 1 / 4 tsp
* Essen lychees 2 tsp
* 4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
1. Beat margarine, butter, powdered sugar and cake emulusifier until smooth. Add the eggs one by one while continuing to be whipped until fluffy.
2. Add flour, cornstarch, milk powder and cocoa paste, stir well. Pour batter into greased 15 cm round that has been spread with margarine and sprinkled with flour.
3. Bake in oven 180oC for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool, cut cake in half lengthwise, set aside.
4. Cream: Beat butter and white, refined sugar and salt until fluffy. Enter Essen drawer and sweetened condensed milk, stir well. Grease each piece cake with cream and mash again lychees. Brush the cake with cream all over the lychees.
5. Place cooking chocolate shavings on the side of cake. Decorate the surface of the cake with fruit canned lychees. Serve.