Mango Cake – Kue Lebaran
* 250 grams of margarine
* 200 grams of granulated sugar
* 5 eggs
* 200 grams of wheat flour
* 25 grams of milk powder
* 25 grams of cornstarch
* 200 grams of candied mango, chopped
1. Beat margarine and sugar until white and enter the eggs one by one while continuing to be whipped until fluffy.
2. Sift flour, milk powder, and cornstarch over batter. Stir well.
3. Pour the diced mango. Stir and put into loaf mold that has been covered with paper dioles margarine and bread. Oven until cooked.
For 15 pieces.