Peanut Shrimp Spaghetti Sauce
250 g dried spaghetti
1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
8 medium-size shrimp tails, fried dried
1 tablespoon butter
50 g onion, chopped
One clove garlic, minced
300 g red tomatoes, chopped
100 g beans canned chickpeas, drained
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 / 2 teaspoon dried basil
1 / 2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 / 2 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp sugar
1 teaspoon salt
100 ml water
* Boil the spaghetti until tender, drain.
* Sauce: Saute onion and garlic until wilted and fragrant.
* Add the tomatoes, stirring, until wilted.
* Add the chickpeas, spices and water, and cook until boiling.
* Enter the fried shrimp, mix well. Lift.
* Place the spaghetti in serving plate.
* Pour the sauce, sprinkle with parsley.
* Serve warm.
For 4 people