Roast Meat BBQ Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
30 g onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed, chopped
150 g minced beef
50 g carrots, cut into small
50 g sweet corn seed
100 g canned red beans, drained
50 g frozen peas
100 ml water
3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon bottled tomato sauce
1 tablespoon bottled chili sauce
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
1 / 2 tsp black pepper, crushed a bit smoother
1 tsp sugar
1 teaspoon salt
50 g mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
* Saute onion and garlic until wilted and fragrant.
* Enter the beef, stirring until stiff and discolored.
* Enter the carrots, corn, red beans and kaang plong. Stir until wilted.
* Add seasonings and water. Cook until the spices to infuse. Lift.
* Put on the heat-resistant bowl. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
* Bake in hot oven for 10 minutes.
* Serve hot.
For 4 people